Tuesday, March 6

Comfy, cozy weekend wear






One thing I find hard and wonderful about blogging is the fact that I'm always striving to be better and to reach the highest standard possible. I find this wonderful because when I decide to do something I commit to it 100% and I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I reach my goal. I find it hard because some days are just better than others, and on those not-so-great days when my photos don't turn out the best [storm, weather, fear of being caught, crankiness, and the list goes on...] I want to hide them away, never post them and pretend they don't exist. However, that just won't do, especially when you have an outfit or shirt that is extra great! Instead, you've got to take the good with the bad and use the not-so-good as a reminder what being cranky to your photographer right before photos will get you, not matter what kind of outfit you're wearing!

4 comments:

  1. I personally love when bloggers share all kinds of outfits--the casual ones with the dressier ones.  I know what you mean.  Sometimes when I post pictures I'm like "meh" and sometimes I get really excited about them.  It's weird.  The thing about blogging (for me at least) is that I don't ever want to feel like I have to blog or that I have to dress a certain way to blog.  I just want to be me!  And if being me is in leggings and a sweater (which it frequently is), then so be it.   I love this look a lot actually, especially the socks and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this - and commend you for sharing. The weather and my mood have been getting the best of me lately. But you're right, it's just as important to share the so-so with the great. Which ps, I think this outfit is pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the best attitude to have :) well done friend, for the record I love your outfits, they are always an inspiration for me, promise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)