Tuesday, February 7

A Touch of Spring


      


Pink Martini cardigan | FCUK tie blouse (similar) | Seven for All Mankind jeans | Nine West peep toes

I'm not sure why it took me so long to think of it but I'm sure glad I did because I loved the pairing of this light, lace cardigan with my tie blouse. Up until now I had only gotten so far as to pair it with a white tee, or layer it over a cami; glad to know I'm slightly less boring than I was this time last year. I must admit though, if I were to re-create this look I think I would nix my Nine West peep toes. As much as I love them they just were not doing it for me. I think an awesome nude pump is exactly what this outfit needs to pull it all together -looks like I've got a new mission...

7 comments:

  1. I love this cardigan with the lace details and how you paired it with the blouse! I'm never think to leave the bow ends loose and untied... I'll have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely. The lace cardi & bow blouse are great together. I think the shoes are really sweet looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the lace detail of your sweater and I beg to differ, your peep toe shoes look nice with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your legs. Just so you know. I like the lace detailing on your cardigan and it looks lovely paired with your blouse. Beeeautiful!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great! I love your stylish outfit! The lace detailing is gorgoeus!

    XoXoPlamihttp://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The detail on the cardigan is so pretty and romantic!

    Oh how I wish Spring was really just around the corner...
















    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pair of shoes! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)