Thursday, February 9

Pretty in Pink






Guys, I must tell you, I am completely in love with this skirt. This is certainly not the first time I've found myself with amorous feelings towards a piece of fabric however this may be the first time I've ever contemplated dating one. I stumbled upon this skirt during Boxing Day sales at Biscuit. It was amazing - I totally wasn't expecting to fall head over heels like this but I did and we're so happy. So far, my favourite pairing for the skirt is this shirt. I know that it's so much more versatile than just this, but I haven't discovered exactly how far I should push it yet... any ideas? How would you style it?

8 comments:

  1. Love that skirt! Totall score:) Maybe with red blouse? Or a fun black and white print?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to see why you love this skirt! It's cute. I usually have a hard time styling colored bottoms, so I'd probably go neutral like you did here. But EBEW's challenge this month is pink and red...maybe you could take Joanne's suggestion and make it part of the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a pretty skirt.  I like blush pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe a minty pastel blouse for spring?
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so darling. I love love love the pearls! Oh and I definitely agree with Jac... a mint blouse would look perfect!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is gorgeous, I love this whole look. I think pink always looks nice with white or yellow. But the gray complements it so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)