Monday, February 20

A mostly similar, slightly new, Beginning


A BIG thank YOU to all those who commented, emailed and completed my survey! It meant so much to me to get your feedback and I appreciate everyone who took the time to do so. You were all so kind in your comments. I must admit that I may have even gotten a little teary (in a good way) when reading a couple of them. I promise I won't be making any major changes around here, however I may introduce a little more variation in my topics and alternate between certain topics on a week to week basis. You'll notice some alterations in my editorial calendar over the next couple weeks, feel free to continue to provide more feedback as we go!

I only have ONE follow-up question (it may have began as a follow-up survey, but I reigned my addiction in and stopped myself): Many of you answered you would be interested in "How-to" posts, I have a couple how-tos in mind, however I would like to see if there's anything specifically you would like to see.


HAPPY MONDAY!!



1 comment:

  1. Superb, what a webpage it is! This weblog gives useful information to us, keep it up.


    my web blog fitness tips women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)