Thursday, February 16

Distractions



 



Holy cannoli! I cannot believe this is my FIRST outfit post of the week! Seriously, Valentine's Day causes all kinds of ruckus! From skewing my traditional posting schedule to causing wrestling matches in the grocery store over the last half-off gummy heart, jujube and jelly bean mix. What can I say? I'm passionate about half-priced holiday themed candy ...mind you I was wrestling Jack for them. But what do you expect me to do when someone tells me I can't hold my candy and they don't want to deal with my sugar hangover for the rest of the week!? Clearly, the answer is I must eat ALL OF THE CANDY and prove him wrong, and don't you worry, I plan to do just that.

ps. I loved wearing this outfit. It was super warm and I liked the greys against the black and the pop of purple

11 comments:

  1. I always support a post-holiday-sale candy purchase.  Also - loving this outfit. the purple blazer is fabulosu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be getting nothing but complete agreement from me, both regarding the candy purchase and consumption, to how fantastic your outfit looks with the grey, black and purple, PLUS that splash of seafoam green on your fingernails.  LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nail color! This outfit is so cute and sleek. I love the blueish purple blazer, especially.
    And speaking of cannolis... I was just thinking that I'm going to surprise my boyfriend by bringing home a few for dessert tonight!!

    xx Olivia
    IWANTTHESESHOES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, you look so professional and pulled together! And I'm totally with you on the candy. Matt ate all of the candy my mom sent (MY mom! MY candy!) so I'm thinking I'll swing by Target this afternoon to see if there's any left. Fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable :) What brand is your nail polish??
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous outfit and color combination is so perfect!
    I love black and grey colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors on you! And half price Valentine's candy means I ate almost 2 bags of mini chocolate hearts in 2 days. Woof.

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sweater is super cool. We avoided the post-holiday candy sale rush, we bought WAY to much jun food the day of :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous look overall..i love this outfit!!  just came across your blog, really like it a lot!! do drop by mine. wanna follow thru GFC if u like will follow back:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say how good you look in these photos (can you tell I'm like a week behind blog reading?!!! :( and I really love your nail color against the grey/purple :) AND YOUR HAIR! i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)