Thursday, February 23

Fleurs and Brogues


Lovely girl floral shirt | Club Monaco pencil skirt (similar) | American Apparel belt | Hue tights
 Chelsea Crew brogues | Longchamps bag | necklace from Biscuit General Store (similar)

       



There's nothing I like more than mixing and matching brown, grey and black pieces. I'm not sure when my love for this blossomed. Perhaps it was somewhere between episodes 3 and 8 of Downton Abbey, Season 2, or maybe it was while I sat patiently, waiting for East Bound and Down to finally return... in any case I'm hooked and I don't see things changing any time soon. In fact, I may just toss out everything that isn't black, grey or brown from my closet, it's in a desperate need of some cleaning and organization and, well, that just sounds horrible right about now. Case closed.

8 comments:

  1. Loving those florals! I am so excited for tons of florals this Spring and you have inspired me that much more!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I LOVE this outfit! I especially love the fit of that skirt and the shade of those tights.  I don't know why I never really thought to mix those colors, especially because I share your love for a certain BBC series. That's it, I need to pin this outfit and try to recreate it later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you totally make the two tones work here, and i just love the subtle pattern in the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mixed neutrals. I think it's a hard look to master but you combine them very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I'm loving you shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this mixture too!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice outfit...
    www.stylishlymebytaryn.blogspot.com or twitter @stylishlytaryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)