Wednesday, February 1

Secrets


Fit USA blazer (similar) | Joe Fresh shirt (similar) | Rich&Skinny Jeans (similar)
Chelsea Crew oxford pumps | Medallion necklace (similar)





I have something to admit, I'm in a bit of a clothing rut right now. It's not because I dislike the clothing I own, but rather that my closet is a mess and I can't easily grab a bunch of items and mash them up into something interesting. Seriously folks, a clean closet does a world of difference when it comes to tossing together something fun and exciting so it looks like I've got some cleaning to do. 


Lucky for me, I've got this handful of items that work awful nice together and that stand out easily from the piles of laundry. If only I hadn't shown you that I just wore them, then I could get away with repeating this outfit tomorrow and only my coworkers would think I was a dirt bag. You live and learn, I guess..

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!  Good luck cleaning out your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved those shoes. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans fit you so well!  You still look great, even if this is your thrown together outfit from laundry.  And you look clean...that's important.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just cleaned out my closet and it feels like I went on a shopping spree. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek - closet cleaning is such a daunting task! Love this look - those shoes are the cutest :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete
  6. My closet doesn't just need a clean out it needs a total reorganization, I totally feel your pain. My sweaters deserve their own little cubby. I love this combo though, it's fun but it's so chic on you. the red blazer is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh girl I hear ya! Cleaning out my closet has brought some excellent pieces out of the dark cave that is my wardrobe. But you look great as is, that coat is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rut?? Seriously?? You look fabulous lady!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to agree on the clean closet front, makes such a difference! Gotta say though, for someone in a "rut" this is a seriously cute outfit! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)