Thursday, January 19

Toasty toes






I had no idea when I threw this little ditty together 
that it would quickly become my new favourite outfit - but it has.
I can't put my finger on what it is specifically. 
Perhaps the blazer, or maybe it was the stripes
...I'm definitely a fan of the red lips.
Who knows why.
All I know is I'll be using this as a go-to.

The one thing I am second-guessing is the wool socks.
Although my toes were nice and toasty, I don't think it was the right move.
I liked them in theory but in practice the contrast is a little too subtle to work.
Perhaps next time I'll just throw on my fleece Hunter liners and call it a day.

12 comments:

  1. very Canadian of you with the wool socks, I see what you mean about the contrast, perhaps a different colour? I like the wool! I'm of your lip colour as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute 'go-to' outfit! You can never go wrong with stripes & a red lip! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so cute! Would def be my go to outfit!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!  Love this look.  Great blazer, and a blazer with stripes has become a classic fave of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love that nail color!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the wool socks are fab! It really makes the outfit. I agree, a great go-to outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy to see why this is becoming a go-to for you. Great outfit, really classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually like the socks like that. It adds a nice subtle touch of texture and keeps the focus of the blu eblazer and stripes combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks! You're making me rethink the whole ditch-the-socks idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha thanks! I'm thinking maybe a grey sock with a blue stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its taking everything in my power to not wear this every day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you put that perfectly; blazer and stripes are classic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)