Thursday, January 5

Featured :: Ruche Guest Blogger

Hey guys, guess what!?
I just found out I was featured on the Ruche blog!
This also means that I am now a part of the Ruche Blogger Family
which, I am very excited about!
Looks like I'm going to have to get thinking
on some other great posts to share on the Ruche Blog...
oh no, now I'm overwhelmed and sleepy.


Oh well, in the meantime swing by and check out 
my post on a DIY Coffee Scrubit'll make your skin silky smooth.
And don't worry, you're not having deja vu,
I did post it on my blog a while back.
Can you blame me for sharing it again?!
(If you've already tried it, I know you'll answer no.. no you could not blame me.)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I actually found your blog from Ruche! I just submitted a love story to their blog, fingers crossed I make it!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed how quickly you went from excitement to exhaustion  :)  Congrats, dahling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)