Monday, December 5

Why so silent?


MEXX Cardigan | lovelygirl shirt | Rich&Skinny jeans | Rocket Dog shoes


Sorry, guys. I've got very few words today.
My Christmas Party was Friday night.
Saturday night was full of tree decorating and Christmas movies:
Elf, Scrooged, Four Christmases and the Ref.
And Sunday I caught up on some design work I've been needing to do.

So basically I'm brain dead from busy-ness, exhaustion and TV.
Hope you are too. A little bit of stund-ness always helps to numb the Monday blues.


6 comments:

  1. I love The Ref! Love these muted colors on you - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the Ref, but I like your other three movie choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, it was the first time I saw it! It's fantastic. This couple fights non-stop (Kevin Spacey is the husband) and then Denis Leary holds them hostage (on Chritsmas Eve) and they drive him insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties are awesome :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)