Wednesday, December 28

Christmas Uniform


American Apparel sweater | Oxford (similar) | American Apparel leggings (similar) | Hunter boots | Hunter liners | Longchamp bag



Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!
Besides eating everything within arms length,
I spent my holidays driving back and forth between Wolfville and Halifax which,
thanks to the awesome weather, wasn't so bad!
Currently, brain is still stuck on holiday mode
[i.e. slow, sleepy and only interested in conversations to do with food or candy...
i.e. this post will be slow, sleepy and focus on food].
I didn't mean to, but between the travel and commitments
I ended up wearing pretty much the same thing for the entire four days.
It was fancy.
It was also comfy.
Mainly, the elastic leggings allowed for large meals to be consumed
and the sweater helped to hide my food baby quite nicely.
His name is Jeremy.
He's going to be around for a little while.
I can't help it, people keep sending holiday baskets to my office.

12 comments:

  1. great outfit! I love the leggings. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sorren, you certainly emulate the "casual but smart" look, I like the way you've teamed your Leggings and Wellingtons together with those smart Hunter Welly Socks.
    Julia
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the leggings with your sweater and button down! So chic! Perfect for the after-holiday come down! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, planned most of my holiday outfits around stretchy waistbands as well :)

    Only when I told my uncle and cousins I had a food baby to make, they all looked at me kind of strangely. I thought it was a perfectly normal thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back! I LOVE YOUR HUNTERS AND BOOT SOCKS! I am in desperate need of a pair of those cable socks for my new pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look - I like the layering on top and how this outfit is really pulled-together but still relaxed and cozy. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, those Hunters are amazing! I want a pair too :( Happy New Year Sorren :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I think I might be stuck with a small food baby too- so I'm loving tights and loose layers! It's definitely time to get back to the gym for me! I love those tights- I have a similar pair from Hue and I was surprised to find out they are almost more comfy than cotton leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neeeeeeeeeeeat liners!  I neeeeeeeeeeed some.  K that's enough of that, I swear I'm not high.  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nails :) and the hunters :) Lol with the food baby comment!

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit...those leggings are amazing! And I'm all for big comfy sweaters to hide the food baby...at this rate, I'll still be wearing sweaters in June :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I'm inspired! Very helpful information particularly the final section :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

    My web-site ... this hyperlink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)