Friday, November 18

We Made It!


Some weekend outfit inspiration. I wore this to a punk rock show a little while ago. Yeah, I'm kinda tough.


Pat yourself on the back - you deserve it!
How amazing is this?! We've all made it to Friday!
Crazy how that works huh?
Every once in a while you come across a week that is so jam-packed 
you forget that it's possible - but no matter what's inbetween a week must eventually end.
Three cheers for physics!

I hope everyone's got some relaxing and exciting plans for the weekend ahead.
Mine will be more relaxing than the last two, however still pretty stuffed with fluff.
Tomorrow, Jack and I will spend some time finessing the script again - rewrites are due Monday -
and hopefully, cleaning our apartment (he is currently blissfully unaware of this goal).
Then Saturday night we have a Masterclass screening from 7pm until 10 or so,
followed by a masterclass workshop all day Sunday.

Don't worry too much about my sanity though, I've got next weekend off
and boy-oh-boy am I planning on becoming some sort of butterfly potato 
[butterfly potato (adj.): the combination of social butterfly status 
with extreme couch-potato-ing skills during down-time].
It's going to be fun for all ages!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad this week is over! I' taking your advice and patting myself on the back as we speak! I'll be working a lot over the week-end but just the thought of sleeping in makes me want to cry a little. Plus I'm seeing Breaking Dawn tonight. Yes, I'm that girl. The one that loves ALL movies (that's how I'm rationalizing it anyways!!).

    Have fun at your workshops!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that sister!  I like your thinking!  I also love your yellow top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks purdy.

    And my week was oddly busy too. Between sleeping and sleeping I had NO time. Haha actually no it was surprisingly busy with fun fashion (shopping) events... But one of the events had macaroons and the other had candy so I gave up some sleep for them.

    Oh right, this comment was about your outfit. You look badass in this! I love how the yellow softens it a bit but it's still rockstar.

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)