Thursday, November 17

Priorities





hooray for today! 
Things have quieted down for the time being allowing me about an inch of down-time, 
which is obviously best used for blogging.
I was a little bummed about missing my What I Ate post yesterday but thems the breaks, folks. 
Between a full day, a celebratory dinner and wrapping up some pro-bono freelance, 
I was pushing midnight with still no end in sight. 
Seriously guys, I don't know if this is just me but quiche is just not worth sleep deprivation.
...unless of course I am eating it, in which it is always worth sleep deprivation.

On another note,
I loved wearing this outfit.
Big comfy sweater plus shorts and tights equals AH-MAH-zing
The navy, merlot, grey combo? Perfect.
The only trouble I had with this ensemble was the pussybow
The idea was right, but the bow itself was not.
I think something like this would have been a little better, only in white.


8 comments:

  1. You look fab! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that combo! Perfect for fall, plus hunters and short is a match made in fashion heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit!  I love the great wine tights with the shorts (dangit I really need to try this before the weather gets bitter cold!) and the Wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shorts & tights is one of my favorite fall combos, and I am loving this one especially with the wine colored tights! And the hunter boots are adorable! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sorren, you look great, your Merlot Tights and Grey Rubber Wellingtons were made for each other.
    Julia
    XoXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks great. I'm a big fan of the bow sticking out it adds just the right amount of femininity. Although something a little bigger would be awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! The bow is super cute on that blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)