Thursday, November 24

Living in Tomorrow






Oh my goodness, friends. I am seriously suffering from a case of the Thursdays 
(that's a thing, right?)
I am beyond sleepy and just cannot seem to kick this groggy-ness. Lame. 
On the plus side, it is Thursday, ergo tomorrow is Friday, ergo the weekend is right around the corner. 

Hurrah!
I have a bunch of good reasons to be excited for this weekend:
1. American Thanksgiving has passed which means that I get to decorate for Christmas!!

2. I won a FREE pair of jeans from local, high-end boutique Foreign Affair!!
Seriously, I do not kid. I won this for reals. 
I am SO excited - beyond excited - I'm so beyond excited I could pass out.
They have been my go-to jean place for the last five years, so I know I'm going to be in good hands. 
I have inventoried my jeans and am getting serious about the win this weekend (I kind of like these - I hope they count as jeans).

3. This is the first weekend of November that I don't have to attend two, 10am - 5pm workshops!
Don't get me wrong, I feel SO grateful and excited to be a part of the Film5, Phase 1 Experience, it's just that I miss my Saturday morning routine:
- wake up too early, excited to spend the day with Jack.
- get ready for the day and then wake Jack up and demand he does the same
- head out to the Farmer's Market for the expressed purpose of securing Chocolate Croissant
...and well, after I get my croissant I honestly don't care what happens the rest of the day.


Anyhow, that's what I'm looking forward to this weekend - a day early - what do y'all have on the go?

9 comments:

  1. I love your skirt so so so much!

    Your weekend sounds perfect to me! I will be spending Saturday writing a sociology essay (booooo). I'll be going out in the evening though which is exciting because I have new shoes! Sunday will be spent with my boyfriend doing absolutely nothing productive and that is my favorite part! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I know I've said this before, but I love the tights. 
    And I know what it's like to have Thursday grogginess - I feel the same often... 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this outfit!! The weekend sounds like a blast! We're decorating for Christmas and having a big dinner with friends this weekend in celebration of Thanksgiving. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is FABULOUS. Love it! Excellent saturday am routine, I approve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Sorren! I don't think I could pull mustard tights off like you do! P.S. Today seems like Friday to me for some reason. ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do match! How exciting! And I'm having a tough time staying awake too. I'm so sleepy and groggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool that you won free jeans!  I love these mustard tights and the navy cardigan!  They play so well off of the neutral striped skirt and knee high slouchy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy, congrats on the jeans! Also, that skirt is my favourite. I may have to go try it on at my local boutique. It looks amazing with brights! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)