Monday, November 28

And then... the Weekend was Over







Happy Monday, y'all! Hope all your weekends were tip top.
Mine was fantastic, although completely too short. But isn't that the way it always goes?
We took advantage of my (accidental) super-fresh, super expensive tuna-buy and made sushi Friday night.
On Saturday, I locked down my very exciting jean-pick, and made an impromptu trip to the valley for the night.
Sunday, we watched some movies - Lars and the Real Girl, The Change-Up, Beginners - 
and finally put our tree upwith the lights on!
Now I get to look forward to the rest of the Christmas decorating whenever the mood strikes
...let's just hope that time isn't at 2am, like it was last night, causing me to toss and turn thinking of all the amazing possibilities.
 

16 comments:

  1. love your outfit! Tree with lights on? Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red cardigan!! I can't wait to see your nicely decorated tree. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a tree with lights on!  Still trying to convince the hubs.  I really like your striped shirt...and I really like that last pic of you!

    AudreyEnter to win a free handmade ear warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure could use one more day of rest! Life is SO hectic right now and I really could use some zzz's =) Your outfit is super lovely! Very sailor-ish! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend seemed very lovely. Cute cuffed jeans! I can't wait to get the decorating mood so of you get it again at 2 am send it my way! 
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shoes!! I too get brilliant ideas at 2am!!!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! And it sounds like you had a fun weekend :) I'm still waiting for that decorating moment to hit...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I'd love to learn to make sushi, especially using tuna :) I absolutely adore your shoes!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes are really pretty!

    http://mixedfancies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ughhh I had it from like November 16th until the 27th, got my tree and lights up and am now waiting for it to hit again so I can put the bulbs up. I'm worried for the rest of my decorating....

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha those late night ideas are so great, yet so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww thanks so much! 
    We actually have to have a fake tree because of our apartment lease BUT I found a decent one and I hide fir candles in it (un-lit) to help make it smell real!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you bet I'll show you!
    Are you excited for your Christmas trip home??

    ReplyDelete
  15. soooo excited! i'm missing out on the tree decorating, but it's a small price to pay to spend the holidays with the family! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)