Saturday, October 22

Saturday Song Day



I don't regularly post on the weekends, 
but lately I've been wanting to share with you the music that has caught my attention. 
Music has always been a big part of my life. 
No, I am not a skilled classical guitarist, and no, I don't sing in a show choir. 
However, music did get me through heart-ache and break-ups when I was younger,
and currently aids in my main source of exercise - dance parties, by myself, while cleaning my apartment. 
Yeah, I'm that cool. 

So, please join me in welcoming Saturday Song Day to my blog!
And be prepared, my taste in music runs a pretty big gambit.

Usually there won't be any words accompanying these posts, 
however if you want to know what I like best about a song, feel free to ask. 


Lana Del Rey - Video Games

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!! I was trying to make music a part of my blog awhile ago but no one really seemed interested.  I think I might try to start Music Monday back up.   LOVE music and hearing all the great bands that everyone else listens to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard her song "Diet Mtn Dew" on XM the other day... Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Thank you for sharing! I love this song. :)

    Caro
    http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)