Thursday, October 20

Introducing: My RUCHE Oxford Heels!


Jack by BB Dakota leather | numph dress | Hue tights | American Apparel belt | Ruche oxford heels



Okay, okay. So I suppose there is more to this outfit than just my Ruche Oxford Heels
BUT seriously, they are the apple of my eye. 
I can't help but only see them when I look at these photos. 
I just want to wear them ALL THE TIME -but I know that'd be silly. 
I've got plenty of other shoes who would start to feel a little put-off with my ignoring them 
and I don't want to upset the balance of the ol' closet, now do I?? 


...now if only I could get my hands on these, and these, and these.

13 comments:

  1. LOVVVVE!  I want a pair of oxfords so bad! These are so great!

    Adorable dress and tights too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, they look super cute with this dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuute! I'm adoring the tights too, nothing like a pale pattern pair of tights to make my heart skip a beat.
















    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this post is about your closet attention hogging oxfords, which are cute so they have bragging rights, but I love the detail on your dress. It's very sweet. 
    Cheers, 
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would really be hard not to favor these beauties, that's for sure.  I'm sure your other shoes will understand.  I love the detailing on the neckline of your dress and that soft purple is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a great dress for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The button detailing is totally what sold me on the dress, it's subtle but So strong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! I'm the same way! I'm worried, they're a little too spring-ish but I cannot seem to let myself transition to the darker tights yet

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's something about that mauve that just works SO well with the back and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should get a pair! I am seriously obsessed - they go with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are so very very very YOU!  They look awesome!  The button detailing on the dress is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those shoes, and the ones that you linked too! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These Pictures are Cool! This Outfit is Fantastic with awesome color combination! This Jacket is Gorgeous!  You Look Stunning in This Adorable outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)