Thursday, October 13

Few words, Lots of plans





Banana Republic sweater (similar) | GAP skirt | Hue tights | Steve Madden boots (similar)


Sorry about the lack of words on my part this week, Tuesday's screen printing tutorial really took it out of me. That, and I suppose I've been holed up sick since Saturday just hoping to get better. And, now that I am finally better, I'm taking the opportunity to meet up with an old friend for some drinks, chats and possibly, even shenanigans. Now if you excuse me, I've got some gussying up to do.

6 comments:

  1. Gussy on up girl!  I love your boots and that great floral skirt!  The knit sweater adds a nice balance as well. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little bit in love with this combo. The sweater is fantastic, and it's monochromatic but not boring. I think that you are really great at putting together simple but awesome B&W outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better Sorren. Poor girl :( I hate being sick so I hate seeing other people sick. You look great in your sweater/skirt/boots combo. such a comfy and adorable look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH-Dorable outfit!!  Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a big white jumper! They are so beautiful with jeans or skirts and so so chic! You look just lovely! You'd never have known you haven't been well. Glad your feeling better and back to your old tricks!

    Girl about Town XxX

    http://girl-about-town-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the slouchyness of your sweater is so perfectly balanced by your black tights and boots here.  HEART this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)