Monday, September 12

Unexpected




french connection blouse, Rich&Skinny jeans, Franco Sarto flats

It's always exciting when something unexpected really surprises you. Like today, when we were taking my photos in, what I assumed to be, a really secluded area and folks just kept coming on by. Sneaking up on us like they knew it'd make me all weird and awkward. And how, rather than making me more stiff, they're presence actually loosened me up... well, first I stared at them weird and intense and then I cracked up because I'm just so darn hilarious to myself.

In other news, I am SUPER excited to own this blouse. I saw it all the way back in April but it just wasn't right. The fit was right. The pattern was right. The blouse was right. The price was not right. Well, summer sale season is here and I lucked out. I stopped by after avoiding temptation for weeks and weeks and there was ONE blouse left AND it was in MY SIZE! I cannot wait to be able to mix this baby for the office, but for now I'll just learn how to dress it down.


p.s. Have you entered my giveaway?

10 comments:

  1. i really love this spot you shot photos in! glad you didn't let all those sneaky people ruin your shoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a great blouse! Fits you sooo nicely!

    Oh the picture awkardness, I tripod my pics and now tell people I'm doing performance art when they stare at me (and I smile).

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You in those jeans are killing me. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. You are rockin those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah...totes an awesome top. it'll definitely be ready for some pencil skirt action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! The ruffly shoulders on this blouse are super great! I love it when the 'last one' is in my size :) Glad you can be so candid around strangers I tend to run away when anyone is anywhere near while I'm shooting. Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blouse! Love the sleeves :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, you look fantastic in these photos. And I have yet to take pictures around people. I'm pretty sure I'd just- stop. and be embarrassed. But you kept going, go git it girl! You hair looks so shiny in these shots. Beautiful. and the top. perfect. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely blouse, so you. Looks great with your jeans, too! I bet people kept passing by just to get a peek at this gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoulder detailing is so sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)