Friday, September 9

Suit Up




lululemon raincoat | Banana Republic sweater | American Apparel leggings | Hunter wellies | random umbrella

It's raining outside folks. I shouldn't complain since the sun has been shining pretty much non-stop for the last little while, but I can't help but wish that Mr. Golden Sun will peek out from behind the clouds. In the meantime I got errands to run, people to see and books to return so rain or no rain, I'm heading out and this is my rainy-day go to. In Halifax it rains sideways making umbrellas useless and long raincoats a must-have. However since I'm sporting Day 4 hair* I didn't want to add hood-head to that mess, ergo my attempting an umbrella.

*Don't worry, I've been showering, my bangs are only on Day 2. Actually, I've been testing my new ted gibson shampoo and it is AMAZING! I picked some up during Mills' sidewalk sale and they had SUCH great sale prices that I picked up a little something for a giveaway so stay tuned! 

14 comments:

  1. I wish I could look that cute in the rain!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That raincoat is very nifty

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't believe you mentioned Day 4/2 hair because I was admiring your bangs so much in these pictures! I think the slightly sideswept look with the ponytail is absolutely adorable. The turquoise umbrella doesn't really hurt the look, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's funny you say that because i think it's the day2 bangs that make them work swept to the side (just because they're cut straight across which means they never stay on the side anymore). Also, the umbrella gave me such nice lighting... I may have it every photo from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to your posts Sorren, you never fail to make me giggle! I've been debating all day whether to go for Day 3 tomorrow! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! I love your umbrella and boots :) And I'm jealous you can pull off day-2 bangs so well! My day-2 bangs are not the prettiest..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sorren, the weather may be bad but it's good to see you wearing your Wellies again, I wore my Wellies to work today and got a lot of admiring glances.
    Kisses
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very pretty! Cute pictures and your bangs look lovely!

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  9. OBSESSED. i have not owned a good, fashionable raincoat in probably my whole life because i have yet to find one that is stylish. i THINK you may have just solved my problem. love ittttt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty girl!!!

    I absolutely love walking in puddles when I have my rain boots on. Ben noticed a while back that I was doing it on purpose and I felt so embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look ADORABLE in these pictures. I kind of love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog! I LOVEE :)
    it's always great to see fellow Canadians style blog. & you're so close to me! haha

    will be following!
    lots of love from NL,
    kelly

    www.unremittinglykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute oufit! I also have a pair of Hunter wellies and I'm always looking for new ways to wear them. I'll have to hunt in my closet and see if I have a longer rain jacket I can wear with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)