Thursday, September 1

No Cigar


Katrina Tuttle dress | Joe Fresh belt | Jules&James flats


Originally, I was really excited to wear this outfit. There was something about the bright, bold accents (small as they are) that I couldn't wait to try out. Looking at these photos now, I'm less excited. It's not bad or anything, but it just didn't turn out as fantastic as I thought it would. It just fell flat. ho hum. It's cool though, I promise I'll bring it next time. But enough about this silly little ditty, onto more important things ---

My guess is that you all have already stumbled upon this site 
- they're pretty popular - 
but I am going to point you in this direction, anyhow. 
To be honest, I don't even know where to start - I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!! 
I love the grammar rant. I love the drawings. 
I love the tips to keep yourself from being annoyed by online grammatical issues.
I also love the idea of one day owning an alot as a pet.

6 comments:

  1. Best website ever! Thanks for showing me, I hadn't come across it before. It's pretty hilarious!

    I do love your coloured accents, they look wonderful! The blue is such a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crushing in your blue shoes. This dress looks great on you too!
    Also I LOVE Hyperbole and a Half. She is super funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hyperbole and a Half! Her posts about her dogs are so, so funny. I only recently discovered it, too, so I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who didn't know about this hilarious goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once spent a whole day just reading through the Hyperbole and a Half archives, haha. Love that blog. You know she's writing a book?

    And for what it's worth, I really like this outfit. I don't think it fell flat at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE hyperbole and a half, just sad that she hasn't updated her blog because she's working on her book. Can't wait til that comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful dress! You look gorgeous!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)