Thursday, September 8

Justice Khakis







Sorry folks, no khakis to see here. You'll just have to make do with Justice Shorts, they're pretty much the same only a little cooler (HA! oh my, I crack myself up). Now I'm no vigilante but every once in a while I do like to administer justice, Larry-David style. My past roster has included telling the Dean of Students not to butt-in-line for the bar, reminding someone they left their grocery cart at the cash and they should probably take it with them and quietly cringing in frustration every time I see a car taking up two parking spots. Not sure what sort of justice is on today's agenda, all I know is y'all better be on your best behaviour ;)

6 comments:

  1. love love love one of my most favorite outfits I've seen in the blog world this week. The shoes make it


    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sorren, great Outfit, love the Shorts, I hope you were wearing your Tights, it's getting a bit cool for bare legs now.
    Kisses
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you SO much! I'd have to say this is my best compliment of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this look on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so cute! the lace top, the oxfords, your bangs! loveee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit, so chic! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)