Thursday, September 29

Ab-so-tutely, I am...



Jack by BB Dakota leather (similar) | bf jeans | Mimi&Coco shirt | Jules&James flats



...not ready for winter.

Well that heatwave was sure short-lived but my memories of it will last me through the winter... the long, long, never-ending winter. Don't worry guys, it hasn't actually started snowing yet (we're not that far up north) but I don't think I will be able to go coatless again until next July. On the plus side, I have a bunch of coats I've been neglecting who will be very happy to get a little lovin.

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any outfit with a well-fitting jacket, and this one does the trick!

    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorren, you look very cute and casual here and very Autumnal! Maybe you are more prepared for Winter than you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish our heatwave would end! Almost 80 degrees every day...I have sweaters that need some lovin, never mind the coats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I suppose... and I do tend to like fall/winter outfits more than summer because you get to accessorize with cool tights and layering

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess the flip side is tough, it's the old straight hair/curly hair crux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture number one is my fav!! So gorgeous! Thanks for comment bombing me today. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a bummer. I am trying to enjoy the last of our summer heat before its jacket weather. I hope it warms up again for you!

    Girls Who Wear Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want a white leather jacket!! I found a black motorcycle one for 8 bucks at the thrift store yesterday and decided there was no way I was badass enough to wear it. White blazer-style, though...yes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)