Monday, August 1

What I wore: This Weekend

Perfect outfit for dinner with the parents, drinks with Jack and then a party. The jacket came and went (it was HOT) and wedges were swapped out for flats...

Worn out for brunch, errands and movie watching. And yes, it was cold enough to warrant the sweatshirt and knee socks.

Jack waiting for his food, food, Sorren post-beach outfit. Those perfect waves are courtesy of the salt water, usually I think it's gauche to brag but I could not help myself this time.


That's my life in a series of photos. Hope all your weekends were stuffed with fun!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sorren, I like your Saturday Outfit, you always look so cool when you wear your Rubber Wellingtons.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brunch outfit is SO cute!

    Looks like a sweet week-end :)

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both outfits are equally awesome! Love love love the bicycle sweater.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits. Especially that lace shirt. I'm coming over to steal it soon, k?

    And I almost didn't recognize you with the wavy beach hair (JEALOUS) and bangs pinned back and sunglasses. You should wear your hair wavy more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the outfits especially Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much! They make the rain worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your outfits are great but I especially love your shorts and blazer look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination of a lacy shirt and more casual shorts :) Pretty summery outfit

    ~Tammy
    www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)