Friday, August 12

Challenge Round Up


So here we are. Another challenge completed 
and a whole new range of pieces that I am now addicted to wearing and mixing.


At the end of the mid-way round up I pledged to hunt down some inspiration and create more interesting outfits throughout the second half. Looking back I can tell that I definitely attempted to bring the interesting however I don't think I ever really found the inspiration motivation that I had during the previous two challenges. I'm someone who works best under manageable amounts of pressure, so although I liked the freedom I allowed myself in the evenings and on the weekends, it was that same freedom that made this experience less exciting and rewarding than the others. Even still, the best thing about a challenge is what you learn in the process, and I learnt a little something about how I operate which is a big deal when you're a complicated broad like myself - every little insight helps!

My top three favourite outfits from this bunch are 24, 26 and 30. My top five favourites from the whole challenge are 4, 14, 24, 26 and 30. What are your tops?

12 comments:

  1. 17, 26, 28, 30,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm spoilt for choice Sorren, they are all good but I must admit I always like to see you wearing your Hunter Wellies, you look so cool.
    Kises
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done girl!

    I can't choose a favorite but I LOVE this kind of Ikat dress (19/24) so so much...

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I love that I rediscovered that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, they are my favourite but I did not work them into the 30 items. However, I am so excited to have free range on them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blazer/slack combo in 17 was pretty great... and something I'd never tried before the challenge either, thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely something I'm going to be repeating :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on completing the challenge! I liked outfit 24 and 27, mainly because I love your lavender skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)