Monday, August 1

Are we there yet?




Club Monaco shirt and skirt | 2Two belt | Locale brogues | anirtak necklace | Just a little Rosti at this OPI polish



This office-only 30 for 30 challenge has resulted in a prolonged shopping ban that I was not ready for and it has affected me much more than I thought I would. I constantly need to stop myself from jumping into beautiful piles of clothes... mostly because sales people hate it when I rip all my favourite pieces off their neatly hung hangers, hurl them into a mound on the floor and then throw myself on top. It really doesn't help that after rolling around in their beauty for a bit I jump up and run out, but what else am I supposed to do? I am on a shopping ban after all.

3 comments:

  1. I remember that feeling. Almost there! There is life after 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No really, this 30x30 is never going to end. I didn't want to have to be the one to break it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two-tone brogues go surprisingly well with vivid purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)