Monday, July 18

That Wind-Blown Look


Talula oxford | Rich&Skinny jeans | Locale brogues 


The one positive that last Friday's cool weather offered was the opportunity to throw my blue oxford back in the ring again. When I originally chose my items it was questionable we'd be seeing much heat and sun in this edge of the hemisphere, so I prepared for cooler weather while ever-so-cautiously hoping for summer. Well, summer came and then some, so my "warmer" items have seen very little court time - not that I'm complaining - but I am three men short. I fully expect I will happily return to ignoring this, and my other warmer items, within a few days but until then I'm going to enjoy the access to the extra item in my repertoire. 



6 comments:

  1. Classically perfect! Love love love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE It! I'm really a fan of those cute shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great when the summer weather cools down a little. You look really adorable.
    I love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how well you've worn the oxfords, they work perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit :) I'm dying to wear button-ups again, this heat wave is not as fun as I had hoped!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)