Monday, July 11

Mid-way Round-up

As I round the mid-way point I've begun to notice that this 30 for 30 challenge has been quite a different experience than the last two. Focusing on creating work outfits, and therefore only including items I could wear to the office, has really lifted the pressure. Since this strategy has also allowed me to take my time I've been enjoying much more flexibility which has, to a certain extent, made it harder to hold on to inspiration and create exciting outfits. Recognizing this situation however will definitely aid me in pushing myself to throw together some winners during the second-half.


Since I have yet to wear two of my shirts to this mid-way point I've decided that I will perhaps swap them out for something that catches my eye (and I mean something in my closet, not on the rack). For now I'll leave it be and choose my top three favourite outfits - 4, 12 and 14. 

8 comments:

  1. It doesn't look at all like you've confined your choices to only 30 items! Well done :-D
    Relatable Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going 3 & 15 with my pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot! congrats, you're halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i heart roundups! i really liked 5 and 7.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purple skirt!

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorites are the same as yours! I love 4, 12 and 14.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 3, 8, and 15. So cute. And those two-tone oxford shoes you have are just GREAT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)