Tuesday, July 19

A Lifelong Lesson


James Perse shirt | Jacob belt | BCBG skirt | Franco Sarto pumps


The perfect white tee has always been a mission of mine. Even as a fashionably-unaware pre-teen I knew that a perfectly styled white tee - whether styled for the office or casually - was pure white gold. *Honestly, I feel the same way about any tee shirt but there's something about a crisp new white one pre-greying that is so sharp it stands out from the rest.* I can count the number of perfect white tees I have owned in my lifetime on one hand and although I wish I could say I've had more, I'm just grateful I've come across more than one. 

I used to begin my hunt for a new white tee blind, ransacking the mall store-by-store on my mission. Past title holders have been Banana Republic, Club Monaco, LnA and most recently James Perse. Now I don't want to choose favourites because I love all my stark prize possessions equally, however James Perse a genius. The fit, comfort and style are everything you could, and would, dream for, and to top it all off he does it so effortlessly. Not going to lie, it's a lot like love.

3 comments:

  1. I love a good white t-shirt! And that necklace is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a simple gray cardigan from James Perse and it's brilliant. It's so cozy I sometimes wear it to bed. Your outfit rocks. It's very elegant and sexy.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that necklace! So gorg, and it really sets off the classic look of the white t/black skirt/black pumps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)