Thursday, July 21

I expect that kind of language at Denny's..

Let's just say this has not been the bestest week. It started off awesome, packed full of fun things and great people and then WHAM! Tuesday evening. Harry Potter. Between a fistful of Mike n' Ikes and a brownie, I got the sniffles. The sniffles quickly evolved into a sore throat and a head cold. Now my left eye waters into a pool every time I think about sneezing and I'm super sexy to look at. Needless to say, this outfit was pre-sickness.


Club Monaco blazer | GAP shirt | Club Monaco slacks | Jules & James flats and Franco Sarto pumps

I wore this on Tuesday just as I began to feel crummy. When I went out to take the photos at lunch the heat from the sunshine made me question whether I had a fever. I did not. I definitely over-reacted. This was a decent outfit for my 30 items, not the best but not a dud. I think I'd like it better had I not been feeling so crummy when I wore it. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Being sick in the summer is the worst, hope you get better soon! I love the color combination in this outfit! It all goes together very well!

    Bri
    http://fourtyninedresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great business causal look, I love the cut of your blazer! I've been slacking on painting my fingernails, but you're inspiring me to get back to it with your great nail colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog girl and your office looks. My blog is mainly around office looks too and I just finished one round of 30X30 and will start new one next week!

    I am following you and would love to come by and say hi and follow if you like ;)

    xo Nav
    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to developing sites and I was wanting to know if having your website title relevant to your content really that important? I see your title, "Blogger: classic noise " does appear to be spot on with what your website is about yet, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any kind of assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    my website; frigidaire washer not spinning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up mates, pleasant piece of writing and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    Also visit my homepage; golf accessories ball marker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)