Sunday, June 12

Weekend Round-Up

This weekend I did some stuff, ate some food, went some places and wore some clothes. It was incredibly exciting. Too bad for that short-term memory loss or else I would be able to tell you all about it. Instead I'll show you some photos - pictures are worth 1000 words, are they not? I only got photos of the clothes though, since I did my stuff too quickly, ate my food right up and rushed through those places like I was running a race for top prize.

James Perse tee | Club Monaco skirt | Club Monaco belt | Jules&James flats



These photos are right before I ate a bunch of delicious pastries and then foolishly turned myself into a lobster. Don't worry, I look good in red.

Pink Martini cardigan | James Perse tee | 2Two belt & shorts | Locale brogues | United Colours of Benetton bag | borrowed necklace (my sister's) from Biscuit General Store



9 comments:

  1. When I looked at that purple skirt, I whispered "prettttyyy" out loud in awe haha. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great outfits, I love the purple skirt!

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love me that Saturday outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both outfits! I adore that purple skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove that Friday outfit! The skirt is fabulous. Makes me want to put on something flowy and twirl around outside for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love both of these looks! I adore the way your belt is just slightly off center in the top images, and your necklace in the bottom images is just you dainty. I am not sure you could look any more chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty purple skirt!

    And I'm jealous of your legs. If I were you, I'd wear shorts like EVERYDAY.

    ...and I never am able to take photos of food. I eat it way too quickly, too, and by the time I remember to take out my camera, it's already 90% gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS. I'm returning my Elizabeth and James shorts. So sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. That purple skirt is so darling - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)