Monday, June 27

Social Assassin

Mondays. Am I right folks? Sheesh. Sleepy Mondays make Sorrens do and say silly things.
Like put tea bags into drinking water and ice cubes into hot-should-be-tea water.
...and laugh when nothing is funny to cover a loss for what to say
Here's hoping Tuesday is not another Monday.


French Connection blouse | RW&Co skirt | Club Monaco belt | Franco Sarto pumps | Ski Teal we Drop OPI polish with Matte finish

This outfit, she ain't so bad. I like how clean-cut and to-the-point it was; it means business - great outfit to start the week. There's just something about the skirt though that makes me uncomfortable and fidgety which is exactly why I included it in my 30 items. 

10 comments:

  1. This skirt is so cute! I love the little pleating detail. And it's very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bow on your top is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! This is what my usual outfit looks like for work-I live in blouses and pencil skirt. And girl your waist looks tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While walking Tucker in the alley behind work today I thought it would be a good idea to throw a rock (a small rock) through my (open) office window (which is shared by a co-worker). I already realize that the amount of explaining I'm having to do before even telling my motives is a clear sign that the idea was bad, not funny. Point being I threw the rock, it ricocheted off a paper lantern like a pinball and almost hit me in the head in the alley. James Bond I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually my point was, my Monday was bad too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE AIN'T SO BAD?! Geez you are harsh on your outfits. She is BANGIN. But I'm sorry Ms. Skirt makes you uncomfortable :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I understand your feelings about Mondays...Doves go through pretty much the same process as Sorrens do : )

    I love your crisp white shirt with that kick pleated skirt! Your nail polish brings the slightest touch of edge to this great work outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah I loved your monday story. I often do things that cause myself pain. Sometimes when I'm sleepy I accidentally drop the blow dryer on my head while I'm drying my hair. Good thing I have bangs to hide my forehead bruises :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I"m going to "like" this comment because of the tweet you posed. I think it's a-ok to like

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, thank you! I was hoping someone would notice the edginess of my nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)