Thursday, June 16

Let's Get it Started

Today marked the first day of my third 30 for 30 Challenge. Not going to lie I was pretty excited this morning because I was able to pull this together without even opening my eyes - seriously, I trashed my room, and may have stubbed a few toes, getting myself to my closet - but all my items were in a pile so the rest was cake.


James Perse tee | Smart Set sweater vest | Smart Set crop slacks | United Colors of Benetton bag | Alfred Sung flats | Franco Sarto pumps

This is a simple office look - clean, easy, comfy, basically everything you want in office wear ... especially once I kicked off the heels and swapped in my back-up flats about 45 minutes into the day. As much as I love sweater vests - and I do, Kanye circa 2006 and I have that in common - I had forgotten how quickly they bunch and rise. No matter how many times I tugged in down, back up it would go. By the end of the day the sweater vest and I were not on speaking terms but never fear, I have an inkling it will apologize soon.

7 comments:

  1. Oh the sweater vests. A pain in the butt to wear but they look oh so good! And that one my dear looks like a dream on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and she's off to a great start!
    Love this look - almost prefer the flats to the heels so great switch, there.
    Also, yellow looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you started with yellow. you've got me already ;) good luck with th rest of the 30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHO CARES if it rises b/c like wow it looks amazing. LOVE this outfit. Wish I had a vest so I could copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog on Everybody, Everywhere. I love your outfits, esp the yellow sweater vest.
    The necklace is my favorite part of the outfit though, where did you get it?


    http://onelifetoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable vest! Really makes the outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)