Friday, June 17

Feminine and Flowy

Feminine and Flowy- these were two of the compliments slash observations, made about my outfit today. All I could muster in response was "well, whatever it is, there is an insane amount of fabric. Did I wake up and think it was olden days, or what?" Yeah, I know. Not very clever. Barley coherent. What can I say? It's just how I roll when it's before 10am and you catch me off-guard with your talking and what-not. 


Pink Martini cardigan | James Perse tee | Club Monaco skirt | Olivia belt | Locale brogues | anirtak necklace | OPI - Over the Taupe polish

This is one of those outfits that feels awkward all day long. So much fabric in the skirt, a loose tee and a long, long cardigan to top it all off - it really just felt like there was too much going on, too much fabric was up in my grill. HOWEVER as I scoured my outfit photos I realized that I would one-hundred-percent don this little ditty again. As awkward as the outfit felt at times it pulled together nicely and now that I know I'll be able to rest easy next time around.

11 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit a lot, I am glad you like it too after seeing it in pictures.

    Funny how that goes, my mirror tricks me all the time - then I see my outfit pictures and I am either like, wow that looks better than I though or... eeew that doesnt look at all like what I thought it did!

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
    Check out my latest fashion remix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love the colors and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one, especially the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit, you should definitely try it out again some time even with that weird feeling, maybe you start liking it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit really looks great. I can understand the 'awkward' feeling of 'to much fabric' but it LOOKS very put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! It doesn't seem like something you'd normally wear, because it seems like you tend to gravitate towards structured pieces, but I really do like this look on you. You do need to wear it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all. It is insane to me how the colours are popping in these photos, I didn't even photoshop them. I am definitely going to wear this one again!

    @kimmie I didn't even realize my addiction to the structured pieces but you're so right, I am definitely going to keep expanding my horizons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit - esp. the skirt.
    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great descriptions I might add.
    i love the belted cardi and how your belt and shoes tie it all in together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit really looks great. I can understand the 'awkward' feeling of 'to much fabric' but it LOOKS very put together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this outfit a lot, I am glad you like it too after seeing it in pictures.

    Funny how that goes, my mirror tricks me all the time - then I see my outfit pictures and I am either like, wow that looks better than I though or... eeew that doesnt look at all like what I thought it did!

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
    Check out my latest fashion remix!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)