Wednesday, June 22

Colour Blocking

Today I found three doorways painted three different colours and I knew this is where I would colour-block for the first time. After attempting to drive through the torn up parking lot we let our little Swift off the hook and trekked across ourselves. It was worth it ...and slightly gross. - there may have been seagulls fighting, I pretended they were dancing.


Talula oxford | BCBG skirt | Club Monaco belt | Franco Sarto flats | necklace c/o Sock it to Ya | bracelet c/o Casa Bella


I'm not sure how well this over-sized oxford works with my skirt but I am pretty sure that it would work better with my pumps. However, I wore my pumps yesterday I'm trying to slowly ease those back into my life rather than jump in head first. 

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! I really like how the oxford looks like the skirt.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how the walls totally adapt to your photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)