Wednesday, June 1

Busy Bee

Once again I have become a neglectful blogger. It is not ideal, however it is necessary - you see, my life has become nutter butters. Don't worry for me too much, things should get back to normal by the second weekend of June, but for now I have to be a responsible adult. Luckily, for this girl, "responsible adult" includes planning a bachelorette party (last week), attending the bachelorette party (last Saturday), working a trade show today, tomorrow and Thursday in Ottawa and then standing in a wonderful friend's wedding, this Saturday.




Halogen jacket, Red Berry shirt, BCBG skirt, Hue tights, Franco Sarto pumps 

Obviously I really enjoyed this outfit, that's why there are so many darn pics of it. Although I did not wear this outfit today, I may wear it for the trade show tomorrow so that's basically the same thing, right??

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Somehow you manage to make the dark color palette pretty and light-hearted. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way you composed your outfit photos...original in a sea of the same old fashion blogger pics!

    kitty clotheshorse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have enjoyed this outfit too, it works !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the way you composed your outfit photos...original in a sea of the same old fashion blogger pics!

    kitty clotheshorse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)