Monday, May 2

What Have I Done!?

In other news my trainer has remembered I exist (if you follow my tweets you know what I'm talking about) and has booked me for a session tomorrow, after work. Once this happened I immediately begun retracting yesterday's complaints and digging my fingers into this evening's freedom of lazy sweats (different than work out sweats). Side note: I say "my trainer" and although it rolls quite naturally off my tongue I should not mislead you - this is my first trainer, I only have 5 appointments and it is unlikely I will continue after my final session. Why must I be forced to move in such unnatural ways all in the name of health - it is obnoxious and I get sleepy; don't run unless being chased is a viable life strategy. I should have just bought a spa certificate like I first wanted rather than be all "healthy" and "active", like that's ever helped anyone.

Mimi&Coco waffle shirt, Rich&Skinny bf jeans, Franco Sarto flats

This little number is a Saturday favourite of mine - comfiness dressed up as style. I think the look pulls together in a way that's clean and sleek while allowing me to take full advantage of the casualness of the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I like it too, and also your attitude on the dreaded Exercise. I do not work my brain so hard all day just so I can run on a hamster wheel for an hour each night to try to get the body of a manual laborer. COME ON!

    But yeah have fun with that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dreading the gym lately. Well let me be clear now, I've been dreading signing up for the gym so that I can then dread the payment and exercise that comes with the membership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dreading the gym lately. Well let me be clear now, I've been dreading signing up for the gym so that I can then dread the payment and exercise that comes with the membership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it too, and also your attitude on the dreaded Exercise. I do not work my brain so hard all day just so I can run on a hamster wheel for an hour each night to try to get the body of a manual laborer. COME ON!

    But yeah have fun with that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)