Monday, May 16

We have a Winner!!

We're going on about 30+ days of rain and it is starting to get to me. Sure we've had a few blinks of sun but they've been fleeting and we haven't gone one day without rain. Doesn't mother nature realize that I'm just a little flower trying to make it in the world and without sun I get pasty and cranky and grumpy and frowny!? Who's going to believe I'm a flower if I'm frowny? No one, that's who.

Banana Republic sweater, thrifted skirt, American Apparel tights, Jules&James shoes

This is my grumpy-I'd-rather-be-in-jammers-if-this-is-how-you-want-to-play-it(weather)-outfit. I'm warm and that's what matters on days like these

On the plus side, after a whole 12 days, we finally have a winner - the winner of my first-ever giveaway! Congratulations Sarah! I just sent you an email so you have 48 hours to respond and collect or I'll give someone new a shot!


5 comments:

  1. It's the same for us and the rain! I feel for you. You look cute though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of color from the necklace and flats. And I hear you on the gray weather. I can't deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send some of that rain down to Texas! We would love it!

    Love love love the stripes and the chunky necklace!

    http://atexanodyssey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally saw a tulip beaten down by wind and rain in my backyard. Poor little thing didn't even know what hit it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send some of that rain down to Texas! We would love it!

    Love love love the stripes and the chunky necklace!

    http://atexanodyssey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)