Saturday, May 28

My Surrogate Sunshine

 Yellow bushes look like sunshine. So do wet wooden roofs, yellow cranes and big, bright yellow trucks. So, from here on out I will treat them as such. Do not be alarmed if you see me lazin' out tanning next to a yellow truck, planting a garden below a yellow bush or wiping out my sunnies to shield my eyes when near a construction site. Please though, do take it upon yourself if you see me attempting to try and go for a swim in any of these instances.


American Eagle shirt, etnies jeans, chucks

I really loved this outfit. I love the casualness of it, that I match grey chuck to my grey slouchy top. I love how it's very simple while not being bland. I love that my shirt is so thin and slouchy making it the perfect go-to during late spring when you can't tell whether it'll be warm or not. I love that I feel "urban" when I'm wearing it and now that I've said it out loud I've totally ruined my street cred. dammit. now I'll never roll with omar. indeed.

12 comments:

  1. Wanna know my favorite part about this outfit? The fact that I have essentially every component of it and I can copy it immediately. Seriously, immediately. Like, maybe today. :) Haha.

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so comfy and I would have never thought to pair the shirt with white jeans. I'm too scared to own white pants in fear of being forced to walk around with (visible) chocolate or popsicle stains. :P

    no worries, girl. i still think you've got street cred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha @ tanning beside a yellow truck. Pics, please. I think I could live happily ever after in this outfit - you are so urban comfy chic INDEED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, great post, and you totally look urban!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had sunshine today... I had forgotten what it felt like.
    In other news, you look all casual and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this casual look on you. You look fantastic in gray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my website =).
    We may have a hyperlink change contract between us

    Here is my web page ... Crysis 3 Game Key

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.

    Local country clubs are offering trivia fun for as little as forty dollars per couple.
    8.

    my blog post ... pub quiz austin Texas

    ReplyDelete
  9. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any
    show telecasted in specific country. I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither jaws nor teeth.

    my page ... clever pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  10. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any
    show telecasted in specific country. Local country clubs are offering trivia fun
    for as little as forty dollars per couple. 8.

    Here is my blog post: pub quiz anagrams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)