Thursday, May 5

Mauve Power

When did May get to be the busy month?? This is anarchy, I'm sure of it - so don't question it. Thanks. My brain's mush, and when my brain becomes mush, I come down with a big ole case of blank stare and twisted tongue - and I would have never been able to defend my stance.

Club Monaco blazer, GAP shirt, Club Monaco skirt, Hue tights, Nine West heels,
belt borrowed from Stop Staring dress
Oh my goodness, I think I deserve a hero cookie; today, I put on heels. No lie, I have not worn heels since April 16th, when I was in Montreal. I'd like to say I'm going to wear them again this week but the truth of the matter is I will likely avoid them like the plague. Poor heels, you've done nothing wrong, I've just become a giant slarth. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway in honour of reaching 100 followers as of Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the tights and heels :)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this outfit is phenomenal. Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um..hellooo those heels are amazing! I'm glad you wore them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find those tights. They look so awesome!

    I totally get you on the heels thing. I am looking at my shoe organizer right now and I realize that I barely wear any of my heels except for my black ones that I leave under my desk in my office. Heels are sexier but flats are so comfortable...and I usually end up going for the comfortable choice ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky for me I never have to apologize to heels b/c I have always been a giant slarth. What an amazing word, btw. Slarth, that is (yeah that was just another excuse to type it). You look INCREDIBLE in this outfit, regardless of the fact that I am partial to any outfit containing those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a classic classic noise outfit for me - love this look on you. I am still drooling over your shoes and with those tights? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly, I love this outfit! Secondly, I hate wearing heels. I loathe it. I recently started embracing this fact and have never been happier. So yey for non-heel wearers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, I love this outfit! Secondly, I hate wearing heels. I loathe it. I recently started embracing this fact and have never been happier. So yey for non-heel wearers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to find those tights. They look so awesome!

    I totally get you on the heels thing. I am looking at my shoe organizer right now and I realize that I barely wear any of my heels except for my black ones that I leave under my desk in my office. Heels are sexier but flats are so comfortable...and I usually end up going for the comfortable choice ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! I love the tights and heels :)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)