Monday, May 23

Last Days

On Friday my friend Nicole who owns the wonderful, mostly food-focused blog My Boyfriend Eats Banana Omelettes, posed an interesting challenge - what would I wear if Saturday, May 20th were indeed the rapture. She in turn would create a menu she deemed worthy of her last meal. Given that I am fairly certain yesterday was not the rapture I deemed this challenge not sacrilegious and a great way to celebrate a very excitable man and a very publicized situation.

Obviously I am a day late but I had to take the day off blogging yesterday in case the billboards had been correct. I preferred to spend my last day on earth living rather than in front of my computer, so naturally I went out and saw BRIDESMAIDS for the second time and then spent the evening dressed as a robot helping Jack out with a music video.

American Apparel tee, American Apparel sweats, Champion socks c/o Costco. And yes, I am that tough... no lie

I spent all of Friday mulling over what my favourite outfit was and what I'd like to wear one last time above and beyond all else. I came up with one but I would have looked strange walking around town in my grade 12 prom dress. So, I went the other way. Here is what I would wear if it were in fact my last day on earth. I'm guessing Nicole's post will be much more impressive however I stand by my decision. I think my choice is actually quite perfect. There are S's on my shirt which offers a clue to who I may be and whom I may belong to. The sweats are comfy and great for traveling. I've got socks on to keep my feet warm in case there's a draft somewhere. AND this way all my favourite clothes will be safe at home in my closet.



5 comments:

  1. Ummm... You're really funny.

    I, too, saw Bridesmaids on my potentially "final" day. Literally, all I could think was that I hoped I would get to see it before the end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Bridesmaids! I went to a sneak peek of it before it was out in theaters, and those are usually an uncut version where they're audience testing which scenes to keep and which to cut. Loved it though! I should go see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness the world didn't end, I simply don't have time : )

    I've really must see Bridesmaids since I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness the world didn't end, I simply don't have time : )

    I've really must see Bridesmaids since I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... You're really funny.

    I, too, saw Bridesmaids on my potentially "final" day. Literally, all I could think was that I hoped I would get to see it before the end. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)