Tuesday, May 24

Florals in Fall

Bad news guys, I just wrote the most amazing post. It was just so darn clever and witty it would have blown your mind and gotten me a seat writing for Conan - that is if Conan goes for personal style analogies and witty repartee concerning my intimidating height when wearing heels. Too bad I accidentally deleted it, now you'll never know how hilarious I actually am.

Pink Martini cardigan, Pink Martini dress, 2Two borrowed belt, Hue tights, Steve Madden boots 


Funny thing about Everybody, Everywear - it always seems that the minute the challenge is over I go out on the prowl for the items we just wore. This was one of the TWO floral dresses I purchased after the floral challenge and I love it, I am also not purchasing anymore floral dresses. I now have three... possibly four, I'm not sure. I styled this outfit a little more on the fall-side than I would like but given the cooler temperatures I'll go ahead and chalk it up to being a great opportunity to wear my boots one last time!

14 comments:

  1. Too funny- I did the same thing! I could barely coem up with anything floral for the challenge and since then I've acquired at least two more options...love your look! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true story: one of my friends from college interned for conan for like two years while she went to school. apparently he is partial to dunkin donuts coffee.

    also, i love your tights and boots with florals! i hate that we still have to wear layers in spring though...it's been kind of on the cold side here, too, and only sheer sutbborness has kept me from busting out my tights again.

    also: i think you, me, emily, boyf, jack, and B should all get together and watch Game of Thrones together on sunday. yes? it sounds like a magical evening to meeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I had the same experience with polka dots, maxi skirt, and florals. Each time I started seeing things I liked as soon as the challenge was over -- blame it on so much outfit inspiration I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great in these photos. I also really like your necklace, where did you fine it? I didn't see it on your sources list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer about deleting our original post! Love the floral print and ruffle detail of this dress, looks perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think need this particular floral dress! :) I totally go through trend crazes, too! (Hence the overwhelming mess of florals in my closet!) Also, I have these boots, which means I now have to completely copy your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great floral dress, you look lovely.
    Funny thing about EBEW - happens to me too. I'm still looking at polka dots in shops after the challenge several months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Necklace!!! Wow. Love it. Also I wanna go shopping with you guys in Canadaland. You always have such fun pieces from brands I ain't never heard of..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I'm sad I missed your super awesome post! Though you're more than making up for it with this fantastic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Elle's idea is fabulous!! We could skype but everyone would have to promise not to talk, B gets mad if I talk too much during the show. Well okay, I get mad if he talks but the point is SOMEONE gets mad about talking while the nympth is on. Oh isn't he the best?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry about forgetting the necklace! I got it at a store called Razberry in Montreal but I forget the designer... I heart it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)