Saturday, May 7

Come for a Ride

Yesterday I finally gave into the fog and rain that have been holding Halifax hostage for the last three weeks and wouldn't you know it - the sun came out. What a trickster. He knows just how to push my buttons. Let me tell you, working in an office on a Friday afternoon is MUCH easier when it's rainy and windy out. Let's just say I lied to myself and pretended it was snowing, right up until 5pm when I was let free.

Truly Madly Deeply sweatshirt c/o Urban Outfitters, MEXX button-up, United Colours of Benetton leather jacket,
Rich&Skinny jeans, Nine West booties

This outfit made me realize I want an detachable collar so I can avoid the bunchiness that comes with sweater - button-up combos. For that matter I think I would also like detachable cuffs to attach to the sleeves and front tails (?) to the front of my sweater - that would solve all my problems. But I don't want one of those sweaters that come with all those things pre-attached, I just can't get on-board with those.

Daily reminder: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

13 comments:

  1. As a bicyclist, I'm sort of, more than a little bit, pretty badly in love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweatshirt is adorable!!! I'm kinda digging your idea on detachable shirt pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A detachable collar would be genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee thissss.

    Also, I'm jealous that I love your bangs and want to rip mine off of my forehead. :) Hahaha.

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter what that sweater is fantastic! It's so cute I could eat up. Sorry I don't me that creepy or anything.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sweater is so fantastic! the bicycle print is so wonderfully whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is so adorbs! I love it, and I like how you styled it, too. I'm curious to see what other ways you'll wear it as we head into summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable sweatshirt and so perfect for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and, wow, I'm pretty much in love with your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is so adorbs! I love it, and I like how you styled it, too. I'm curious to see what other ways you'll wear it as we head into summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a bicyclist, I'm sort of, more than a little bit, pretty badly in love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)