Tuesday, May 17

BICYCLES AND HUNTERS

What do you do when the rain won't go away? You continue to wear shorts, tights and wellies... over and over and over. I never thought I'd say it guys, but I am almost over this look. Don't get me wrong, my beloved Hunter boots help inject a little sun into otherwise dreary days but this "look" has become a sort of uniform for my weekends, and weekends are not for uniforms. I want to wear my floral dresses, wedges, flats, skirts and NO TIGHTS. These are my dreams, they are simple dreams but dreams none-the-less. Luckily this weekend my hunters were kept company by my wrinkly shorts and bicycles - who could ask for more?


United Colours of Benetton leather jacket, Truly Madly Deeply sweatshirt, H&M shorts, Hue tights, Hunter boots


So I tried a little something new here with the photos - mostly they're larger and there's a bit more background to them - what do you think?

(please ignore the grass as it resembles a patchy ferrel cat - all rain, no mowing) 

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this. You are dealing with the rain in an incredibly chic way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah our yard is the same way.. crazy. Too much rain! Although your rainy day outfit is totally cute. Love the boots and shorts look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your grey Hunters! They are so adorable. It's always rainy here in Seattle so I have to give you kudos for braving rain in shorts!

    Lindsay Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look!
    Love the photos...thinking the unmowed background is actually sweet perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get some sunny weather soon! If it helps any this is still a cute and stylish look. But I understand the desire to wear springy clothes this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sorren, my Girlfriend thinks that your Outfit is the tops, her favourite Outfit is Jeansshorts, TeeShirt,Tights and her black Hunter Wellies which she adores and I like them too.

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable, but I totally get what you mean about wearing a "uniform" that at one point or another you're going to tire of.
    Hope the rain goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok but...these photos are SO PRETTY. So get over yourself, hahahaha I am laughing at myself, how rude. Also your hair is so pretty! And bicycles! Yeah you're gonna think I'm drunk or something over here so Monkeyface OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sorren, my Girlfriend thinks that your Outfit is the tops, her favourite Outfit is Jeansshorts, TeeShirt,Tights and her black Hunter Wellies which she adores and I like them too.

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah our yard is the same way.. crazy. Too much rain! Although your rainy day outfit is totally cute. Love the boots and shorts look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)