Wednesday, May 18

BICYCLES AND BARNS

This past weekend I took a quick trip home to see my family (minus one brother - hey, hermano) and celebrate my birthday just a little longer. My sister and mom slaved away all day making caprese salad, 3 kinds of mini quiche (dough from scratch -obvs), prosciutto wrapped asparagus, bruschetta, artichoke bruschetta and cake - I know, I'm quite spoiled. I'm also quite a pig and pretty much just stuffed fistfuls of food into my face until I passed out from happiness - or a heart attack - to-mae-to, to-mah-to. 

Needless to say there are no pictures of their hard work. There are however, pictures of my casual-Friday duds in front of my barn. Looks like I've found my new favourite place to take photos, and it's only an hour away! That's not excessive at all… is it?


Vince cardigan, Pink Martini tee, Rich&Skinny skinnies, Jules&James flats



In other news, the original winner of my giveaway was unable to contact me in the allotted time and so it is time for draw numero two. Drrrrrrum Roll Please! Our new winner is: Clare of Between Laundry Days. Congratulations, Clare! I have sent you a email, please reply within 48 hours with your details so the above fate does not fall on you too.



7 comments:

  1. Ack! I moved this week, and this last weekend, and this completely went out of my head...oh well, I'm still delighted to have sort of won something! Hopefully Clare is less of a slacker than me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that! I was actually going to make a joke about you moving or being on vacation. I'm bummed you missed it by such a small margin - hopefully I will have a new giveaway soon and the random number generator choo-choo-chooses you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat is it about going home that just makes you want to eat and eat?! I do it, too, except my fam is only 45 minutes away... oops :)

    I am just loving that bicycle top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin this bright pop of blue! Those shoes are great. Also, hooray for family swooning over you for your birthday! I don't see my family on my birthday anymore (they're far away), but my mom still bakes me a cake when I come home, even if it's months later!
    Caro
    http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your style and your blog and your beautiful photographs, everything is so lovely!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am going to continue to peruse yours for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would comment on how cute your bright bright blue flats are and how awesome the barn is, but I'm too busy laughing at "heeey, hermano!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THOSE SHOES. AMAZING AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)