Thursday, May 26

Better Luck Next Time

Words were said, feelings were hurt and things were done that cannot be taken back. Today my camera and I fought. I'm going to level with you - it was not pretty. The camera was not cooperating with me nor me with it. What can I say? You give me difficult you're going to get difficult - I refuse to reward bad behaviour. I'm more of the sink-down-to-your-level-until-everything-has-completed-unraveled type. How will the camera ever learn if I make it easy for it? It's going to have to learn that if it's windy, I move exactly the wrong way. If it's sunny, I will squint. If there is the potential for anyone to see me, I will seize up and hold my jaw weird. Hopefully it'll learn and next time it'll work a little harder at being great.

Pink Martini cardigan, LNA tee, Club Monaco slacks, Nine West heels

It feels as though it's been ages since I did an office-wear OOTD. What can I say? I'm a complex girl and quickly tire of having to wear slacks over and over. BUT when I put this together I loved it so much I wanted to share it. I love the combination of light neutrals with small accents of black. I also liked this outfit because it's great to learn new ways I can wear these pants - I usually put these on and then sink into the casualness that is my polo. However, I'm not a huge fan of how the cardigan meets my pants. I think it's a little long and I'll have to work on pulling it up and making it slouchy.

3 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you about the fabulousness of this combination of light neutrals with little bits of black! it works so well!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love this. you look like a supermodel, i swear! those chinos are fantastic and i love the pale neutrals. so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes.
    THE SHOES ARE MARVELOUS ! I absolutely love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)