Saturday, April 9

Short but Sweet

It's Friday. hurrah.

Pink Martini cardigan, Smart Set cami, Element jeans, Alfred Sung flats, necklace a la Anirtak

I was super excited for these outfit shots because a) I haven't had the chance to get any all week and b) I love this cardigan. Fun thing about expectations, you shouldn't have any. We took a nice little drive to find some greenery so the white wouldn't wash out the photos, got 10 shots of me in the same pose and then the battery died. Don't worry though, I'll wear this cardigan again and give you some close-ups of the detailing. I thought you should know, I wouldn't want you to be up all night straining to see and worrying this would be your only shot. Now you can rest easy.

I'm loving this cardigan for the spring; it's light and airy and comfy. The lace is very delicate and already slightly torn (I didn't notice before I bought it, bummer) but I don't think it'll be very obvious. The flats are also new. I got them from zellers, soon to be target, of all places. I love them... and the other two pairs I bought that day. I need to stay away from stores, I leave for Montreal Monday - this could get dangerous.


Oh yeah, that's my thinking face. 

5 comments:

  1. white jeans 4eva!
    great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i hate when my battery is low! When that happens, I just take a bunch of pictures and resist the temptation to view them on the display to save battery life, but then I get home and they are all horrible.

    The white jeans and flats look great on you, and the cardigan is fantastic. Can I trade legs with you, pleaseeee???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cardigan is so great in theory, but SO annoying to wear throughout my day. In any case, it's totally worth the hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i hate when my battery is low! When that happens, I just take a bunch of pictures and resist the temptation to view them on the display to save battery life, but then I get home and they are all horrible.

    The white jeans and flats look great on you, and the cardigan is fantastic. Can I trade legs with you, pleaseeee???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)