Tuesday, April 26

A Love Story

It has been a lonnnnng time coming, but I have FINALLY found my oxfords/brogues/saddle shoes! I was about to give up and settle for a pair that were perfectly alright, but not good enough because of how long I have searched, and then I saw these. They were perched on shelf in a store nestled between a metro and a mall - the perfect place, for the perfect shoes to reside. They were more than I had wanted to pay but the ever-knowledgable Jack said I might as well try them on, and so try them on I did. 

And then I bought them. 
Pretty much immediately.
The rest is history. 

Pink Martini cardigan, lovelygirl shirt, BCBG skirt, 2Two borrowed belt, Hue tights, Locale brogues
OPI - Tickle My France-y

I threw this little number together this morning last minute. I am obviously obsessed with these tights so it was only natural I wanted to wear them again, I used my new cream cardigan to tie them into the outfit. Next I grabbed my cognac belt from my 2Two shorts to help tie in the brown from my wonderful new brogues. I was nervous about the black-brown combo, and the business-two tone oxford combo so I asked Jack, he said I looked great and to hurry up because we're late. Moral of the story? It worked ...and I may need to wake up 10 minutes earlier on a regular basis.

Also, I'm obsessed with this new nail polish - Tickle My France-y; it's the pink version of You Don't Know Jacques! I love it's subtlety. 

13 comments:

  1. I love that moment when you find the exact thing you've been looking for! So glad you found these, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are fantastic! Well worth the wait! They are exactly what you have been waiting for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I was so excited for you when I saw your tweet about the oxfords. About. dang. time. But totally worth the wait - they are such an amazingly fun version!

    And I'm obsessed with those tights too, and I don't even own them. So post them the eff away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found those amazing lil' shoes. They're so original and fabulous. For putting this together in a minute, you nailed this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lovelies are indeed prettier than my cheapo F21 shoes. I look perfect with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like the feeling of finding the pair of shoes you envisioned after a long search. Btw, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! I'm so glad you found the perfect pair! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are amazing! And I love the black/brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This might be my all-time favorite outfit on you. Or at least my all-time fave shoes. Those are fabulous!! And they look super comfy too.

    Caro
    http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that moment when you find the exact thing you've been looking for! So glad you found these, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you found those amazing lil' shoes. They're so original and fabulous. For putting this together in a minute, you nailed this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I was so excited for you when I saw your tweet about the oxfords. About. dang. time. But totally worth the wait - they are such an amazingly fun version!

    And I'm obsessed with those tights too, and I don't even own them. So post them the eff away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This might be my all-time favorite outfit on you. Or at least my all-time fave shoes. Those are fabulous!! And they look super comfy too.

    Caro
    http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)