Saturday, April 16

Leather, lace and pearls

Please excuse my radio silence as I've been playing with real-life people this week. As much as I love my double-life my brother and sister can be quite pushy so they usually win out. I did manage to trap them in the closet for a minute or two, so naturally I used this time to update my blog. Jack?? Yeah, I shoved him in there too for good measure.. ahh young love.

Pink Martini cardigan, Smart Set cami, Rich&Skinny bf jeans, Franco Sarto flats,
United Colours of Benetton leather jacket
I wore this on my first day of official vacation - free from training. I'm a big fan of mixing delicate and masculine pieces so the lace cardigan was a no-brainer once I had decided to wear my bf jeans. Although the leather cost was really my only jacket option, it worked perfectly with the theme and tied in great with my flats.

6 comments:

  1. i love this! cuffed boyfriend jeans are one of my favorite looks right now.

    i'm glad you're having fun on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boyfriend jeans with the delicate cardigan. It looks great on you. I'm still on the lookout for the perfect bf jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love feminine/masculine combo and this look is right up there with my favorites. Hope you let out everyone out of the closet so they could see how adorable you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic! I just got rid of my BF jeans. I just couldn't make them work. So jealous...

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect combo so chic and feminine i love it :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic! I just got rid of my BF jeans. I just couldn't make them work. So jealous...

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)