Monday, April 11

Inspired by: TIGHTS

Today I leave for Montreal for two days of SEO training followed by some vacation, which Jack will join me for. Even though Montreal is pretty close and Jack & I have been thrice together, I'm still excited. My sister, Kiri and my brother, Shane both live there and the city itself is just so fantastic. I can't wait for the shopping, although I'm going to try and restrain myself and the dining, where I will not restrain myself. We are also going to see TV on the Radio, which I am SO excited for! The only thing that could make it better would be if Sleigh Bells opened for them...

Jacob cardigan, GAP tee, kensie shorts, Hue tights, Alfred Sung tights
I went a little photo-crazy on the ol' blog today - couldn't help myself with the lush background.

This outfit was me trying something new and I liked it. It was inspired by my recent love of shorts with tights and my new "spring tights". I think this look would also look great with my new oxfords - when I get them. I think I would have preferred a rich cream-coloured cardigan rather than this white one, or a cream shirt with my red cardigan - oh the possibilities! I wore it yesterday around town to finish up last minute errands and take advantage of our warmest day to date!

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you've jumped on the shorts+tights train. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so proud of you! i think you do the shorts&tights look better than i do, and i consider myself a bit of an expert :) you always mix neutrals so well and look totally lovely. also, SO JEALOUS of your upcoming trip! not so much for the training, but more for the vacay. i hope you score big in the shopping and order the best thing on the menu every time. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fwaw! Those shorts! Are perfect! You look like a 1930s starlet on vacation at a French seaside resort.

    Have loads of fun on your real vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neutral color palette of this look and those shorts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those shorts! So cute and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the neutral color palette of this look and those shorts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you've jumped on the shorts+tights train. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)